Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Long Time No Blog....

Wow it has been almost a month since I have last blogged and it definitely isn't because I haven't been crafty. I have been working hard on my Christmas knitting and because a lot of the recipients read my blog I can't post about what I am making. But what I made tonight I can post about because it is for Lynner and Lippy Lou's teachers! When I was reading my friend Mrs. Wright's blog and saw this link I KNEW I had to make these for teacher gifts this year and boy am I glad I did! I changed things up a little on mine but for the most part they are just the same. I did shadow boxes to prevent dust and I used my cricut to cut vinyl letters to prevent fading, hoping that these gifts keep on giving for many, many years.




Frame: $10 at Joann Fabrics with coupon
Crayons: $0.25 at pre school sales
Vinyl: $5.99 at Joann on sale and I have oodles left over

Total cost per frame $10.75!

This one is for my cousin who is also a teacher, I still need to get a frame for it, but it will be for his birthday as he is a January baby and we don't normally exchange gifts. I just felt I couldn't leave my favorite teacher out!


I can't wait to show off the knitted Christmas gifts but those will have to wait til December 26th, when I am sure everyone has opened them up!

And this my friends, WORKS FOR ME!


No comments: