Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lady Bugs and Laughter




As promised I am back to show off the pajamas I made for the girls. They love to have things made for them unlike Ky Guy, he gives me the eye roll when I ask him if he wants me to make him something. Darn preteen boys! Anywho the girls LOVE their new jammies and can't wait for me to make them more. I have a few more pairs that are almost done and I will show those off soon too. The Fish will be getting some new pairs himself as he loves to sleep in just bottoms during the summer so his will be easy peasy. Lippy Lou was cracking me while I was trying to get pictures, she seemed to think I wanted to see every silly face she has ever thought up. This was the least "cheesy" of the group!





My BFF gave me the idea to buy matching shirts and add fabric from the bottoms material to make them even cuter. I think they turned out way better than I could have ever imagined and I scored at Old Navy finding shirts to match ALL the different materials I had! The headbands were made from two scraps of the cuff fabric and one scrap of the main fabric.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I just love those! Avery saw them and now she wants me to make her some! I don't even own a sewing machine

mommieof4munchkins said...

They are easy peasy to make but a sewing machine does help! I even dusted off the serger for these!