Friday, July 31, 2009

Ring Bearer Pillow




My bff from highschool is getting married in 22 days and when she showed me this and asked that I email the shop owner to see about changing the dimensions my response was NO. Why would I be so cruel you ask??? Because I wasn't about to let her purchase something I could easily make myself for about 1/2 the cost. So I was able to recreate her pillow to her dimensions and she gets an extra special treat in that it was handmade with love just for her. In all it took about 30 mins to make and I did it all with a smile on my face and love in my heart. I am so excited to share this special day with her and her future husband. Love you guys!!

PS ignore the picture quality, it is 9:30 pm and the sun has gone down and I just had to get this posted so she could see it!

No comments: