Friday, May 18, 2012

FO Friday - 5/18

This week I only had done FO to show off because it's a biggie and the other item I finished is a surprise for someone else.

When I first came across this dress project on Ravelry I fell in love HARD, then I realized that the pattern has yet to be released so I quickly emailed the designer and asked if she needed someone to test her pattern for her and sure enough, she did, YAY ME!  So I ordered some Madelinetosh Sport from Mr. Yarn, which arrived just 2 days later (talk about awesome service), and got started as soon as it arrived.  Five days later, here is the finished dress on the blocking mats!  I can't wait for it to dry so I can stick it on Lippy Lou and get some picture, which I will share next week.

Hope you love it as much as I do!




No comments: