Friday, March 11, 2011

Gluten Free Friday - Enchilada Stack


A common food we eat here at our house is Chicken Enchiladas, but when I went gluten free flour tortillas were out of the question. I decided to come up with another way to enjoy one of my favorite foods.

Enchilada Stack






Ingredients




2 cups shredded chicken breast (cooked of course)
1 boxes Pacific Natural Foods Cream of Mushroom Soup (2 pictured only 1 used)
1 jar diced green chilis (not pictured)
1/2 cup sour cream
3 cups crushed Mission Tortilla Chips
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (not pictured)


Combine chicken, mushroom soup, green chilis and sour cream in a mixing bowl. Put one layer of crushed chips in the bottom of a deep pie plate or 9X9 pan, cover with chicken mixture and layer of cheddar cheese. Continue layering in this manner until all of your ingredients are used. I try to do 3 layers.




Bake at 350 for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.


Enjoy!


I now invite you to link up one of your families favorite gluten free recipes. And please remember to use my button on the bottom of your post so that others can link up as well.

Mommie of 4 Munchkins



Click below to link up!


1 comment:

Pepple said...

Looks yummy! I never realized until your first GF recipe post that that brand of cream soups were gf! Amazon had them on special last month so I stocked up and am super happy! I've been experimenting with new recipes lately so next week I'll post on Friday too. How do I link up?