Friday, March 4, 2011

Gluten Free Friday - Chicken Noodle Soup


Another one of my all time favorite foods is good ole' chicken noodle soup, so I came up with a gluten free version that I LOVE.

Chicken Noodle Soup






Ingredients


4 chicken breast chopped into small pieces and cooked throughly.
4 carrots
4 celery stalks
1 large onion
3 cups broccoli chopped
4 cloves garlic minced
salt and peper to taste

Chop up all the fresh vegetables and place in stalk pot and saute with olive oil. Once tender add chicken brother and bring to a boil. Add Pasta and boil for an additional 9 minutes. When there is 4 mins left of boiling time add chicken to heat through. We sometimes add frozen peas at the very end to cool it down for eating and they are tasty too!

Enjoy!


I now invite you to link up one of your families favorite gluten free recipes. And please remember to use my button on the bottom of your post so that others can link up as well.

Mommie of 4 Munchkins










No comments: