Friday, May 7, 2010

Breast Cancer 3-Day Training Log

Now that the wind storms are over and the sun is shining bright I have been able to get out and get walking! Yesterday morning I took The Fish and Bentley on a 2 mile walk which included dropping the girls off at school. It was a beautiful day and a very refreshing way to start the day.

I came home after the walk and finished up some stuff for work and became some maniac cleaning machine. I was having some emotional/PMS/grieving issues yesterday and I turned it into something positive by cleaning the house. House looks great and I am feeling better! After the clean fest, cooking dinner and delivering packages to the post office I set out on another 2 mile walk with the dog.

During the many training walks I often reflect on why I am out there, who I am walking for and just how amazing walking 60 mile is. I also think about fund raising and let me tell you one of the ideas I got from a fellow walker is something big and you will soon find out just what it is I have up my sleeve and Jess is game to do the same. I can't wait to share our shenanigans with you, but for now I am keeping quiet on the whole thing. A hint....it's PINK (like you didn't know that already) :P

Yesterday's total = 4 miles
This week's total = 8.6 miles
2010's total = 55.1

No comments: