Thursday, April 16, 2009

Excuses, Excuses...

So yes I know this is an excuse, but it is a very valid one I promise. This week has been quite interesting, we are on the downhill slope to the hubs coming home from being out to sea for over 6 weeks and every one is getting a little excited. I am very excited but also nervous I won't get the house cleaned up and organized before he gets here. Not that he cares, but I hate for him to come home to a messy, cluttered, unorganized house. I think so far I have done a great job considering I had the whole house unpacked in 3 days when we moved here and the storage shipment arrived after he had left and it is now 9/10ths put away. Our room looked like a bomb had gone off until yesterday, I went in and I clean it. Ky Guy comes home and says "wow mom you cleaned your room!". Why yes, yes I did. He then says "so how many boxes did you lose"....smart a$$. Lynner Binner and Lippy Lou lose a box of toys for each week they can't keep their room clean, so he thinks I should to. Growing into quite the young MAN I can see.

But stay tuned as I have almost completed a project I have been dreaming about for almost a year, I should be able to have pictures of it posted before the hubs gets home, which is less than a week away!

No comments: