Monday, April 20, 2009

Rag Quilt in a Week


So what if the hubs is coming home in a week, the house still needs some serious organizing before he gets here and I have loads of other stuff to do. I have a rag quilt to make! Not only did the rag quilt get finished but the house is looking great and everything else got done YAY. Lets not mention that it is less than 15 hrs from reunion with the hubs and I am still awake wondering how to make time fly by, sleep is what most people would do but not I, I am up taking pictures of said rag quilt. So enjoy!



The Fish has loved it from the cutting stage and continued to love on it as I worked in each stage, I have a feeling this blanket will be well loved for years!



1 comment:

Danielle said...

Ooohhh I like it much better with the white pattern moved!!! Its handsome!