Thursday, August 13, 2009

Taking Creative Liberties

So this weekend I went to the bridal shower and was given this basket below to fix up for the wedding to be the flower girls basket.


At first the plan was to line it with the same fabric as the bubbles basket below.


But I took some creative liberties to make it match the ring bearer pillow.


And this is what I came up with....



I really hope the bride is ok with me taking the creative liberty of trying something different. I think it turned out really cute and will go well with the pillow. There will be another pink bow on the other side but it needs some touch up paint before it is completely done. What do you all think??

PS: Hey Bride, if you still want it line I can do it but I thought you might like this better.....

No comments: