Saturday, April 17, 2010

And the winner is.....



Today's the day to announce the big winner's of the Spud and Chloe Yarn Raffle for a Cure!

The top donor is.....

Amanda Jacobsen who donated $100 to my walk.

And our random draw is

Anne Anderson

Congratulations girls, I will be emailing both of you soon!

Please visit www.spudandchloe.com and let me know what your top choices for color would be so when I go shopping this week to pick up your yarn I have an idea of what you would like. Please let me know if you would like multiples of one color and let me know more than five choices in case our store is out of stock. I will be shopping at Sarah Parker's Wildfibers in Mount Vernon, WA!

A special thank you to everyone who donated to save the tatas, together we raised $200!!


No comments: