Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Welcome fellow bloggers! My name is Linsay and I consider myself to be a jack of all trades. I am coming to you from my adorable pink MacBook who seems to be my right hand lately. I am a WAHM of 4 who was offered a job by a fellow classmate while attending college online via University of Phoenix. It has truly been a blessing because not only am I allowed to be home for my kids while working for our family but my job moves with me. Yes I said moves with me, as not only am I a wife, I am a Navy wife. Our family is never in one place for long. Our typical tour is 18 months. So far this works for our family, but I am sure one day we will have to find a duty station where we can semi settle down.

When I am not working for my "real" job I am busy enjoying life with four kids and the hubs, making binky leashes etc. for my online store, knitting for my friends and family, training and raising funds for The Breast Cancer 3 Day, sewing straight lines, making wreaths, building furniture, and occasionally I get some sleep in there.

My best friend and I also share a blog, Nip Cancer Girls, where we feature other Etsy sellers and friends who have donated items to our Etsy shop where 100% of our the sale price of our items is donated back to our Breast Cancer 3 Day. Our shop is centered around all things PINK! If you love to create and would like to donate please let me know! If you have a chance check out my Yarn Raffle for a Cure, ends April 16th.

If you haven't been over to the Ultimate Blog Party 2010 you should check out it. There are so many great prize to be had! My top three are...

$200 GC to Apple.com from CMomGo
Your Shape Wii Fitness Game from Kristie's List
$100 GC from StomperMom

12 comments:

Christie said...

Just stopping in to say hello from the Blog Party!!

Woot woot!

Brandie said...

Nice to meet you. Visiting from UBP 2010 on 5M4M.

Marsha said...

Thanks for stopping by! I will be doing my party mingling later today because mommy duties like laundry are not just calling... they are yelling :-) I tried to follow you on twitter but it says there is no id so I am following you on networked blogs.

Cheers!

Marsha

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I've got a macbook too. I created my website on it using iweb.

I'm visiting from UBP! Hope you can drop by my Party!!

AllisonO said...

Sometimes I wish I could have my macbook be my 3RD hand. Wouldn't that be great? iHand? Anyway.

It's nice to meet you! I'm stopping by from UBP. Here's my blog party post!

Jenn said...

That's great that you can work from home! I do the same and love it!!

Hope you are having a good time at the UBP!

Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by, say hi, and sign-up for your free tutu lesson! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the UBP! I enjoyed visiting your site. I love being home too.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Loved your post..This is such a FUN party.
A random prize drawing for tonight (SUN) and then a $100 Gift basket for the GRAND PRIZE. I am amazed at all the different and creative blogs and having so much fun meeting new friends...Stop by for a visit...nothing you have to do but leave a comment on either of my blogs. Happy Sunday..
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/

Diana said...

Happy Par-Tay:)

Terra Heck said...

Good afternoon! Stopping by from the UBP. Sounds like you're quite the crafty person. My sisters and mother are, but I didn't get that gene passed on to me.

Joy and Melissa said...

Just stopping in from UBP 2010!!! Joined your following. Like the clean user friendly type of blog, and interesting to read! Thanks, @madly59 WISH I WERE AS CRAFTY AS YOU!!

joeandbridge said...

Hi There! Poppin' in from UBP to be your newest google follower! Hope you can swing by my blog when you get a chance!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
www.groschengoblins.com