Friday, June 4, 2010

What has been taking up my time...

Over the past week and a half I have had a ton of stuff to do with raffle cans being the biggest project that HAD to get done. The ladies at the school saw the teacher appreciation gifts I brought in during teacher appreciation week and came looking for me to ask if I would do raffle cans. Silly me said "OK", 17 raffle cans later I was totally regretting that answer. I am really glad I was able to help and think they turned out GREAT, but it was a lot of work and a lot of staying up til 1 am to get them done on time. So here they are in all their glory! (at least 6 of them) I am really sad I didn't get a picture of all 17, but I was tired and the bed was calling me.



There were made from the huge peach cans from the school cafeteria, construction paper, my cricut, fabric and tape, lots and lots of tape! If you have any questions on how I did them let me know! Each of the 17 places that donated items to be raffled off had a can and you could place your tickets in the can of your choosing. The carnival had a great turn out and lots of fun was had by all!

No comments: