Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Here Piggy, Piggy


Mr. Piggy is finally finished. I actually finished him up Sunday night but didn't have the right light to take good pics so I had to wait til Monday to do those and today I am here to show him off. I think he turned out absolutely adorable. Soon and VERY soon he will be ready for auction, just trying to figure out the best way to do so in order to raise the most amount of money for the Breast Cancer 3 Day. If you have any ideas please leave them in the comments. Til then, here are some pictures of the cute little guy.



I just couldn't resist his adorable little curly-q tail!



I found this pattern in Susan B. Anderson's Itty-Bitty Toys book, her work is just amazing!

2 comments:

*alicia* said...

OH.MY.GOSH!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE him! I neeeeeed him. fantastic job!!

mommieof4munchkins said...

I will be sure to let you know come auction time :D