Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine's Day Wreath

I was so excited when I saw this adorable tutorial at The Idea Room that I just had to make one for myself. I called 5 different Joann stores within a 25 mile radius, none of which carried the heart shaped form, but finally found one at a very small local craft store. I was giddy with excitement! So here is my rendition of the wreath, I am so loving it hanging on my front door!






Notes: I used approximately 260 circles I cut out of felt. I used a pint glass to draw the circles on with a sharpie and just cut around the inside edge to remove the ink.


Creations by Kara

I am also joining in on the fun with Kara at Creations by Kara for Look What I Made! Day, check it out and link up your own projects!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yours turned out just gorgeous! Thanks so much for linking up. :)