Thursday, February 18, 2010

Semi-Monthly Menu

So today I am preparing for my twice monthly grocery shopping trip and thought I would share what we will be having for the last 10 days of this month. Gotta love the short month when it comes to the grocery bill. You will notice that a lot of meals on this menu will be the same as on the last menu because I tend to double up and freeze stuff to save time and money.


Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes and Peas
Pork Fried Rice
Tri-tip with Asparagus and Baked Potatoes
Mexican Chicken Soup
Left Overs
Pork Tenderloin with Risotto and Steamed Veggies
Italian Bean Soup
Homemade Pizza
Spaghetti
Sloppy Joes

Sorry it is short and concise this period I just know that sometimes I love seeing what others are eating so I can have new ideas for my next menu. I promise that the next one will be changed up a bit! I am off to put my list in Grocery IQ!

No comments: