Saturday, January 9, 2010

Latest Knit Hat


I had the pleasure of test knitting this cute little hat and it turned out great, although a little too small for The Fish so I will be gifting it to my friend's son, Owen. Yes I mean YOUR son Cherry! The only kicker is we need to get together so you can have it, along with those binky leashes that have been sitting on craft table for a couple of months...

Anywho this hat was knit in Spud and Chloe Sweater yarn with Rootbeer and Toast, so yes it looks good enough to eat! The pattern can be found HERE on Ravelry, and the good news is it's FREE! It is a rib knit that alternates with the color changes and has a ton of stretch, just not enough to fit The Fish, Pattern says size small will stretch to 22" and The Fish's head measures 20" so I would suggest going up a size... Overall it was a quick knit that I will definitely do again!

1 comment:

Pepple said...

So cute! It almost makes me want to knit again, too bad I suck at it. lol Hey how hard was that Dino hat? Aidan would go NUTS over it, but it looks like it would take a ton of time to make it.