Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Me! Monday


It's been awhile since I have posted and I am forever reading MckMama's Not Me! Monday's and I thought I would share in the fun!

I have never gone into the apple store, or any other store for that reason and pulled the military card to have them fix something for free, nope not me. I have also never washed and dried all the laundry only to leave it unfolded so that when my kids asked to earn Wii time they would have something to do that I despise, nope not me! I have also never left my 2 year old in pajamas for 4 days in a row because I hate to do said laundry, no...not me. (but I did change his pajamas each night so at least he had clean ones for the next day) ;)

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Stumbled upon your blog (saw it on MckMama's). That's amazing that you're doing the 60-miles, SGK, 3-day for the cure. I'm training (attempting) to RUN the 5K this year in St. Louis. I've walked it twice and I'm trying to run this year. I hope I can!

Sure hope you reach your goal! That's awesome! :o)