Sunday, January 3, 2010

Repurposed Dresses


My girls absolutely loved this dress, they each had one and they wore them any chance they got, I was forever making sure they were in the wash! They would beg me to wear them more than one day in a row and often times did wear them more than once a week. So when they no longer fit you can imagine how sad Lippy Lou and Lynner were. I took one look at them and KNEW just what to do! So I turned them into these!!!


Lynner



Lippy Lou



I felt like I had to include this one as it is a typical expression on the Lynner's face....especially when it comes to Lippy Lou's goofiness.


They were cute dresses, and held up VERY well. I found them at Target one winter after Christmas for around $4 each. So cute new skirts for both girls for FREE! I will admit the material was a pain in the butt to work with, but the look on their faces when they were done was oh so worth it! These have been on the back burner for MONTHS and I am so glad to say they are done, as are a few more back burner projects to be seen soon!

No comments: