Monday, January 4, 2010

PJ's and Attitudes....

I was finally able to finish the girls PJ sets I have been working on for months. I put them on the back burner to make dishcloths and other Christmas gifts and such. They were so excited to finally be able to wear them and clean out the old! The only problem was they had some serious attitude issues when taking pictures...so here is the best we did....





All of the tops were purchased at Old Navy and either left alone or altered. I had fun making them match some of the jammies and others well I just wanted to be done with the project so they stayed plain, but the girls are begging me to add something fun so that might come later. The pictures did turn out ok in the end but let me tell you it was a fight to get them to pose for me yesterday which they are normally camera hogs! Guess we all have our bad days... Now on to the next project....

No comments: